1.5

Racial Profiling at Dierbergs in Brentwood MO: this week of November 21, 2016 - I was very, very closely followed by a black male manager, from the moment I walked into the grocery store.This year, I've been closely followed by white male and female managers.

Apparently any african-american female who's casually dressed is considered a felon or homeless. Here are the insults, I'm : not homeless/ not dressed homeless/ never been arrested/ not living on other peoples tax dollars / not under suspicion AND I have a legitimate income.

I encourage ALL black females to start videotaping on their cell phones, then send the footage to local and national media.Again, I was very, very closely followed this week, by the black male manager.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of grocery from Dierbergs Markets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dierbergs Markets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dierbergs Markets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dierbergs Markets?

Comments